Kauati makes heritage accessible to public, private and iwi clients.
We bring our physical presence to each job, travelling across the South Island, to Wellington and beyond in order to fully understand the perspective of our clients.
Here is how Kauati can work with you to enlighten your planning and policy processes:
- Strategic thinking and research to support decision making
- Articulating aspirations, associations and connections to places
- ‘Back-of-house’ support through detailed analysis and report writing
- Redefine environmental management processes and practices
- Historical backgrounds and cultural narratives
- Cultural heritage advice and management of heritage sites
- Developing management plans
- Evidence for Resource Management Act processes